somestupidlosersomestupidloser

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Football Star Football Star

Some of your gameplay decisions are frustraiting.

Most notably the ability to score on yourself as the goalie by simply turning around. More than a couple times, I found myself down a goal because I was chasing after an attacker, and when the goalie got it, he would turn around and score on himself because I had my mouse below the goal in the first place. The AI is kind of brutal, and the player selection can be pretty dense especially when you want a defender and accidentally get a winger nowhere near the ball. It's small things like that that kind of hurt this game.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Hilarious

Even if you delet your cookies and everything, you still are dead. It really does stay true to it's word.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Nice!

I was pulling my hair out when I came across the one about 24-7=?

Epic Defence Epic Defence

pretty good.

but you need to work on the graphics a little more, the explosions looked really cheesy, other then that, it's pretty good.

Over-Kill responds:

Thanks. I can't animate explosions for beans. lol

Field Command 3 Field Command 3

that was pretty good

... But I still see that you have no regard torwards the filesize issue. Just like your last game, this one looks as if you didn't try anything to lower it's file size >.<

Wave Phoenix Uberised Wave Phoenix Uberised

pretty iffy :P

the graphics wasn't very great... the swooshing background didn't help either; the music didn't have a combat like feel to it :P

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

pretty good!

that was great yet... yet it was a little hard and if you made the attack more realistic. this is amazing for a flash game^ ^ cant wait for the real game

Super Shotgun Turbo Super Shotgun Turbo

NICE!

this was probly the most addicting game i have played all week! in my entier life... i dont know keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your games :)

Sparks Sparks

nice

very challenging, great concept, good graphics, and very original. nice job! I hope to see more of your games in the future.

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

nice

I love card games like magic this was the best game ive seen in two weeks, nice job!